Your cart is currently empty!
The BenQ X12000H utilises DLP 4K UHD DMD’s 4.15 million micromirrors and the fast switching speed as well as the advanced image processing capability of the DLP 4K UHD chipset to achieve CTA’s 4K UHD specification, delivering a 3840x2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame. With a resolution that’s four times higher than Full HD 1080p, 4K UHD reduces pixel blur for awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined fine details.
The super-high resolution 14-element lens array is structured into six groups with a metal barrel and cell framework, far outshining 1080p projector technology with greater light penetration for long-lasting 4K intensity and heart-stopping color performance, clarity, as well as sharpness across the entire screen.
X12000H’s exclusive CinematicColor™ Technology harnesses wider color gamut and higher brightness ColorSpark HLD LEDs to produce the expansive DCI-P3 color gamut which equals the high standards of commercial digital cinema, striking a perfect balance between high brightness and cinematic color.
• Projection System - DLP DMD type 0.67"
• Resolution - 4K UHD (2716x1528) x2 = 8.3 Million Pixels
• Light Output – 2,200 ANSI Lumens Brightness
• Contrast Ratio (FOFO) - 50,000:1
• Display Colour - 30 Bits (1.07 billion colours)
• DCI-P3 Coverage - 98%
• Lens – Manual Zoom, Focus & Lens Shift
• Native Aspect Ratio - Native 16:9 (6 aspect ratios selectable)
• Light Source - PHILIPS HLD LED
• Light Source Life - 20,000 hours**
• Dimensions (W x H x D) – 471 x 225 x 565 mm
• Weight - 18.5 Kg
**Lamp life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.