Your cart is currently empty!
The LX-NZ3 is a high-performance 4K UHD/HDR home theatre projector with laser light source technology BLU-Escent. Thanks to the BLU-Escent light source, it realises brightness of 3,000 lumens so there is no need to pull the curtains every time. Plus, there is no need to care about the lamp life as it offers 20,000 hours of long life. Furthermore JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time. This projector will enhance your viewing experience to a new level.
BLU-Escent Laser Phosphor Light Source
A blue laser and a yellow phosphor panel replace the traditional projector lamp assembly. The benefits include 3,000 lumens brightness, 20,000 hours long life in the highest power laser setting, and laser dimming for infinite contrast.
2nd Generation .47” TRP DMD Device
DMD (digital micromirror device) is a digitally controlled micro-opto-electromechanical system (MOEMS) spatial light modulator (SLM). When coupled to an appropriate optical system, the DMD displays a very crisp, high resolution image
HDR10 plus Hybrid Log-Gamma
The LX-NZ3 impresses with Auto Select for HDR10 & HLG and Auto Tone Mapping, using 5 different PQ curves derived from JVC’s D-ILA projector line. The projector can display Max CLL/Max FALL information for advanced adjustment.
• Projection System - 2nd Generation .47” TRP DMD technology
• Resolution - 4K UHD (1920x1080) x4 = 8.3 Million Pixels
• Light Output – 3,000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
• Contrast Ratio - Infinity:1 (Dynamic contrast ratio)
• HDR - Yes (HDR10 w/Auto Tone Mapping, HLG)
• Colour Space -100% of Rec. 709 (BT.2020 Compatible)
• Lens – 1.6x Manual Zoom, Focus & Lens Shift
• Native Aspect Ratio - Native 16:9 (6 aspect ratios selectable)
• Light Source - BLU-Escent (Laser Phosphor)
• Light Source Life - Approx. 20,000 hours in normal mode*
• Dimensions (W x H x D) – 405 x 145.8 x 341mm
• Weight – 6.3 Kg
*Light Source Life results will vary depending on environmental conditions and usage. Actual product's features and specifications are subject to change without notice.