Your cart is currently empty!
The STAX SRM-353X Headphone Amp is made from carefully selected high-quality parts resulting in wide frequency response, natural tonal quality and extended dynamic range at high frequencies! Carefully selected high-quality parts of an audio grade further improve the tone quality, and re-examination of circuit details realized much wider frequency response. XLR input terminal provided to connect to the balanced output of audio equipment taking advantage of tis superior performance.
• Original low-noise dual FET at first stage and all-stage direct coupling Class-A DC amplifier configuration with no coupling capacitor produces natural tone quality with loads of detail.
• Improved emitter follower at output stage has enabled wide-range reproduction resulting in both extended dynamic range at high frequencies and improved tonal quality.
• In additional to RCA input terminal, XLR balanced input terminal is provided to connect to a wide range of audio equipment.
• Custom-made 2-axis 4-gang volume controller is employed.
• Extravagant non-magnetic aluminum alloy chassis of STAX tradition is adopted.
• Components with little aging characteristics are selected carefully in consideration of tonal quality and performance.