Your cart is currently empty!
Single-ended tube input stage loaded with a phase splitting transformer controlling 2 separate out of phase single-ended amplifiers for output. The tube handles all the voltage gain needed. It uses a new generation or our choke rectified shunt regulated power supply providing a noise-free operating point. The output stages power JFET cascodes form a bridge that when unbalanced by the input signal via the 2 transformer windings restores balance by adjusting their current conduction through the load. The 2 output stages actually enclose the load in their control loops and try to correct each-others errors reducing the distortion to insignificant amounts, leaving the "character" of the input stage untouched.
- Audiophile long life input tube
- Silicon carbide rectifiers
- Shunt regulated power supply
- Solar cell bias of output stage
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- NO feedback Special grade screened power transformer
- JFET/MOSFET cascode output devices
- Available in stereo and mono version