Your cart is currently empty!
ANTHEM – PURE PERFORMANCE, PURE VALUE
Since the AVM 50 and Statement D2 A/V Processors, music lovers and home theatre enthusiasts have coveted Anthem’s premium surround separates. Featuring industry-leading room correction, expert management of the latest audio formats and robust integration; Anthem is the ultimate nerve centre of any premium home theatre or media room.
With the latest version of ARC Genesis Room Correction, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, an all-new electronics platform and a new modernized design; the new AVM A/V Processors bring all of today’s technologies into a single component.
Object-oriented audio codecs have been updated with support for up to 15.2 channels; as well as built-in streaming support for Apple AirPlay2, Google Chromecast, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect and Roon (coming soon).
Video support includes 7 HDMI 2.0 inputs with 2 outputs, plus eARC for seamless integration with smart TVs. Perfect passthrough of Ultra HD signals at up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR or Hybrid Log Gamma ensures optimal presentation of your visual media.
Anthem Web User Interface is now built in to all MRX Receivers and AVM Processors. Using a phone, tablet or laptop, owners can easily access any function or setting and make changes on the fly. Power the main or second zone on and off, adjust volume, change audio modes or tweak channel trims for a perfect surround sound experience. Web UI can also be used to calibrate speaker delays and levels and configure network settings/control options. Source devices can be renamed, simplifying set up by enabling the elimination of unused inputs. Installers can import and export files to make remote management simple and convenient.
AVM 70 Features & Functions
Anthem’s new AVM 70 A/V Processor brings all of today’s technologies into a single component.
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.2 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- On select models (MRX 1140, AVM 90 and AVM 70), object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X Pro.
- IMAX Enhanced
- Two Independent sub outputs on AVM 70, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2, Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
- MM Phono Stage
- 15.2 pre-amplifier channels
- Two independent subwoofer outputs
- Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
- Four Speaker Profile Memories
- 2” / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
- 0.5dB Level Increments
- MM Phono Stage
- Super Sub Front Setting
HDMI & Video:
- Dolby Vision
- IMAX Enhanced
- HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
- HDMI eARC
- 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- Zone 2 HDMI Output
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Standby Pass-Through
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby HD
- DTS:X Pro
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input
- Three 12V Trigger Outputs
- Pre-made Control Drivers
- Save and Load Settings
- Import and Export Settings
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Apple Airplay
- Apple Airplay 2
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Spotify Connect (coming soon!)
- Roon (coming soon!)
- Anthem Logic
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- All Channel Stereo
- All Channel Mono
- Anthem Web User Interface
- Toroidal Transformer
- 30 Input Configurations
- Input trim adjustments
- Power-on Input Assignment
- Auto Power Off
- Eco Mode (standby)
- Over-the-air Network updates
- USB updates
- Beta updates (over-the-air)
- Backlit Remote Control
The Anthem AVM 70 features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices including:
NEW! ARC Genesis Software
ARC Genesis is the newest software that works with many ARC enabled Anthem or Paradigm product. New features include support for both Mac and Windows; new target curve adjustment options including deep bass and high frequencies; improved algorithms and much more.
ARC Genesis is backwards compatible with many Anthem and Paradigm products that are ARC or PBK enabled. For a complete list, please visit AnthemARC.com. This third generation of Anthem Room Correction software represents a significant leap forward in room correction with the most comprehensive set of features yet. ARC Genesis transforms the audio performance of compatible speakers or electronics while retaining the unique character of any room. Proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software works in tandem with a calibrated microphone (provided with many ARC and PBK enabled products) to provide astonishing improvements to the sound you hear.