Your cart is currently empty!
Protecting Our Community, Together
Tivoli Hi-Fi supports a safe place to work and visit for both our valued customers and team members. Therefore, in line with Government Health Orders, only people who are fully vaccinated or those with a certified medical exemption will be permitted to enter our retail store.
We will continue to support our non-vaccinated customers remotely – just as we have done throughout the state's past lockdown periods – with any assistance needed when purchasing online and/or over the phone, or with any technical support required. We are also still providing click and collect and contactless delivery. Please let us know how we can help you meet your musical needs if visiting our store is not an option for you.
With over 550sqm of floor space, we provide the room necessary to demonstrate our Hi-Fi and Home Cinema systems safely.
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our priority is to ensure we provide a safe, secure, and healthy workplace. We have a responsibility to take all reasonable steps to mitigate health and safety risks. Tivoli Hi-Fi already has a range of preventative measures in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Customers can rest assured that all Tivoli Hi-Fi staff members and installers are double vaccinated.
Tivoli Hi-Fi requires customers (including suppliers/representatives) who attend our retail store to be fully vaccinated unless medically exempt.
The following procedure will be implemented when a visitor attends the premises of Tivoli Hi-Fi at 155 – 157 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East 3123:
1. The visitor will be required to check in using the QR Code at the entrance of the building.
2. The visitor will then be welcome to enter the shop.
Any personal or health information provided to us will be collected, recorded, and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Other COVID-19 Support Measures
Vaccination is only one infection control measure to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Tivoli Hi-Fi has implemented other COVID-19 control measures to ensure the health and safety of the workplace and community, which includes but is not limited to:
• QR Code checking in requirements for all persons who attend the workplace
• Accommodating hybrid and working from home arrangements in place where practical
• Observing density and physical distancing measures
• Regular sanitisation of general and high touch point areas
• Limiting the need for business related travel
• Checking ventilation systems in place at the workplace
• Providing hand sanitiser and cleaning stations at the workplace.