Your cart is currently empty!
Suitable for 17:9 projectors such as the native 4K Sony & JVC ranges
Exceed commercial cinema quality by engaging the internal anamorphic modes of today’s 4K projectors to add 2.6 million more pixels of clarity and 38% more brightness when showing movie and streaming content in the cinema format. Delivering the pinnacle of home theater performance from the most recognized and most recommended anamorphic lens brand used in close to 10,000 of the highest end home theaters throughout the world. Winner of the CEPro Product of Year for both 2019 (Paladin DCR Lens) and 2020 (DCR Direct Attach Lens).
The new Paladin lens system is truly a statement piece of design and technology. Applying both highly balanced internal color convergence correction and integrated focus-free astigmatism correction for all typical home theater throw distances, the Paladin delivers amazingly sharp optical clarity that supports well beyond 4K resolutions. Using Panamorph’s patented vertical compression technology to convert 16:9 projectors to full 2.4:1 UltraWide performance, the Paladin is specifically designed to let projectors operate at the higher range of their zoom settings to deliver the maximum brightness possible.
- Delivers 38% higher brightness and 43% higher 2.4:1 resolution compared to letterbox zooming.
- Patented, lightweight, high transmission glass optics.
- Highly balanced optical design for exceptional color convergence.
- Sealed optical system for years of high contrast performance.
- Uses optical vertical compression instead of horizontal expansion for the greatest 2.4:1 light output.
- Compatible with Panamorph display modes in all leading projectors to properly display all content without moving the lens.
- Supports optional projector modes to fully fill 2.4:1 screens with 16:9 content.
- Exceptional adjustment-free throw distance range of 12′ to 34′ (3.6m – 10.4m).
- Large aperture ensures compatibility with every leading home theater projector model.
- Unique, one-at-a-time custom made housing eventually available in special colors (black by default). Note: cosmetic variations/artifacts due to the production process may be present in areas not visible with normal use.