Your cart is currently empty!
Not available online please call for availablity
Definitive Technology BP9080x Bipolar SuperTower Speaker with integrated height speakers for Dolby Atmos and built-in 12" Subwoofer with dual 12" radiators.
Patented Forward-Focused Bipolar Array (FFBP)
Forward Focused Bipolar Array offers the ultimate balance between room-filling sound and a precise center image, while giving you total placement flexibility.
Integrated 12” Powered Subwoofer and Dual Bass Radiators
The best loudspeaker is one that reproduces balance between the highest highs down to ground-shaking lows as accurately as possible. Our integrated powered subwoofer matched with its respective bass radiator offers deeper, more impactful bass from the tower speaker without the need to add a separate subwoofer.
Intelligent Bass Control
Intelligent Bass Control™ is our latest advancement that gives you the ability to modulate deep bass up or down in level while simultaneously maintaining mid-range tonal balance.
Dolby Atmos Certified &DTS:X Compatible
We’ve integrated a seamless two-way height speaker module within the top of the BP9080x so you can hear and feel multi-dimensional sound (requires a Dolby Atmos/DTS:X-enabled receiver and Dolby Atmos/DTS:X-encoded source material).
Aluminum Dome Tweeters
Crystal clear highs bring the most demanding audio to life. Our tweeters play higher in frequency than what is heard by the human ear, creating an authentic reproduction of sound as the artist intends in the studio or concert hall.
BDSS – Balanced Double Surround System
Improves driver excursion which results in the selected driver producing bass output usually associated with a larger driver, while retaining the improved dispersion and midrange definition of a smaller driver.
Acoustically Transparent Grille
Enjoy the subtle elegance of the speaker design without having to remove a speaker grille to enjoy natural, uncolored sound.
Totally Inert, Resonance-Free Cabinet
Maximum rigidity with strategically placed bracing improves imaging while reducing resonance, further reinforcing our clean and powerful sound.
Cast Aluminum Base with Spikes and Floor Glides
The wide footprint increases overall stability of the tower speaker, while the addition of spikes or floor glides help keep your speakers firmly in place whether on carpet or other solid floor surfaces like hardwood or cement.
Minimalist Design, Timeless Appeal
Powerful minimalist aesthetic with precision-machined components creates a sophisticated look to complement the most distinguished home theater. The sharp lines of the BP9000 Series also echo its precise sonic signature.
LED Backlit Definitive Technology Logo
To highlight the integrated powered subwoofer and show that your speaker is receiving a signal, we’ve added an LED logo at its bottom front panel. Turn it on or off at your leisure and also note that it will automatically turn off/standby after 20 minutes of no active signal.
- High-performance Bipolar tower speaker: 16 Hz – 40 kHz
- Powerful, Forward-Focused Bipolar speaker array for wide and immersive sound dispersion
- Integrated 12” powered subwoofer and dual bass radiators
- Intelligent Bass Control offers enhanced bass while maintaining overall tonal balance
- Dolby Atmos / DTS:X integrated height speaker module for multi-dimensional sound
- Iconic and visually powerful design features machined, aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Totally inert, resonance-free cabinet structure
- 2 Aluminum dome tweeters for crystal clear highs
- 3 mid-range drivers with patented Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) technology
- 12” woofer and 2 x 12” bass radiators
- Elevation Module Driver Complement: (1) 5.25" driver; (1) 1" aluminum dome tweeter